Gap Personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently looking for passionate individuals with the right attitude and flexibility to join our clients expanding company based in Runcorn (Astmoor)
Our client prides itself on looking to train and improve the skills of candidates who show the right attitude and are looking to progress within a great company!
We have a number of fantastic opportunities with immediate start dates.
Working for a chemical blending company, supplying goods to the food industry, your basic duties will include:
·Measure and blending chemicals
·Using tablets and barcodes to ensure accuracy of order pick
·Blending the raw ingredients
- Shifts 6-2, 2-10 Monday to Thursday 6-1, 1-8 Friday rotating
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Saturday paid at time + half & Sunday paid at double time
- Basic pay rate £11.40
- Immediate start
- Temp to Perm
- Reach licence
- Experience within a food production pharmaceutical or chemical blending environment
- Good analysing numerical data
- Accuracy when understanding measurements
- Ability to use technology (tablets and barcode scanners)
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call 01925 414555 or email with an up to date CV.
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job