|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel acting as an employment agency for our client in central Swindon for reach truck drivers with an immediate start.
£9.36ph (Standard hourly rate)
*Unsocial pay is a further £2.82ph (applicable for hours worked between 19:00 and 06:00)
*Overtime rate is £14.04ph
*bonus scheme based on pick rates
*Working hours across a 5 out of 7 pattern.
- You will be working in an ambient warehouse responsible for goods in and out of orders
- Working in a fast pace environment ensuring H&S is adhered to at all times
- Communicating with shift managers on stock and picks
The ideal candidate:
- Have reach experience and be able to pass an MHE test
- Be flexible with working hours when required
- Have strong communication skills
For the right candidates there are permanent roles available and progression within a fast growing business.
For these roles all training will be provided.
*free on-site parking, subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food and realistic pick targets to meet your bonus.
Closing date for applications will be 30 April 2020