|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
EVENING REACH TRUCK FORKLIFT OPERATIVES –SWINDON – NO WEEKEND WORKING!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting evening shift reach truck forklift operatives to join our prestigious client based in Swindon.
Our client is a well-established, industry leading company in the home furnishings sector, and are going through a period of steady growth. As such, they are looking to introduce an evening shift due to manage high volumes of work.
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse using forklifts
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Picking of orders
- Liaising with the production team about outgoing orders
- Ensuring all work areas are kept tidy and maintaining equipment.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience using a reach FLT in a previous work setting.
- Valid Reach license is essential.
- Clear communicator
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Be physically fit as manual handling is required.
Permanent opportunities within the company are available for the right candidate.
We have the following shift available:
15:30 – 00:00 Monday-Friday
Overtime is available, however this is not compulsory.
The pay rate for the role is:
£9.98ph, payable weekly.
To apply for this EVENING REACH TRUCK FORKLIFT OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon