The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Our client based on the outskirts of Chester is currently looking for a temporary receptionist to cover a period of 3 weeks annual leave.
Duties to include;
- Answering of telephones and redirecting customers and suppliers to the correct department;
- General administration;
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the company.
- Will have previous receptionist experience;
- Will be competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office;
- Will have a high level of customer service skills;
- Will have the ability to speak to people at all levels.
This role is temporary to cover 3 weeks of annual leave.
The working hours are 8am - 4:30pm - Monday to Friday.