gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist for our client based in Hereford (HR4).
Duties & role requirements:
Administers the day to day travel requirements and hotel bookings for all Company personnel. Controls on site telecommunications systems. Manages visitors to the site.
- Operates the telephone system to connect incoming and outgoing calla and maintains an efficient and courteous service related to reception of visitors to the Company.
- Manages any changes to internal extension numbers
- Checks and records invoices and investigates any anomalies.
- Assists IT in identifying problems/faults associated with telecommunications system/equipment. Arrange repair and maintenance, under IT guidance. Initiates actions regarding installation, relocation or ceasing telephone lines.
- Performs any other duties that might be assigned
- Manages external visitors, often from overseas, to the site who do not hold a visitor’s pass and therefore need to go through the contractor’s induction folder and be properly signed in including signing an Non-Disclosure Agreement before being admitted to site with their host.
0830 - 1630, Monday - Friday
Pay: £9.00 per hour (to be reviewed after 3 months)
This is a temporary position which is due to last between 3 & 6 months. If you're interested in this role then please call us today on 01452 302852 or email your CV to email@example.com