Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established client based in Wrexham.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated individual to join a great team. If you are well organised and have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you! The right candidate has an opportunity for permanent employment.
Your role as an Administrator:
- Reception duties, being the face of the company.
- Answering incoming calls with a smile
- Filling and sorting of paperwork and post
- Updating timesheets daily using Sage and Excel
£9.00 per hour.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 1 year working as an administrator
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
- Great administrative and organisational skills
- Sage experience would be a benefit
- Be able to deal with difficult situations
- Attention to detail during tasks
In return you will benefit from working for a growing company in a role that can be tailored to fit your skills and experience allowing you to grow and develop with the team.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01978 366666
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.