RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
gap personnel Leeds are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Account Manager based at our local Leeds office. Our Leeds office is an industrial specialist and due to expansion we are pleased to be able to offer permanent opportunities during these current difficult times.
With 46 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of.
As a Recruitment Account Manager your duties will include:
- Meet the required staffing fulfilment levels
- Manage a large workforce pool of available workers
- To establish and maintain a high level of service with key decision makers
- Introduce potential candidates to accounts, processes and environment
- Ensure that all workers provided to site are fully compliant, inducted and briefed on key responsibilities
- Romanian speaker preferred.
- Working between Leeds and Normanton.
You’ll receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.