gap personnel – Recruitment, Payroll & Compliance Administrator - Gloucester
Pay: £20,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Founded in 1997, headed from inception by our founder Gary Dewhurst in 1998 through to our successful position in the market today, gap personnel is now a part of the Trust Tech Group: a global human resources and staffing provider with revenues exceeding £500 million.
Following the majority-stake acquisition of gap personnel in 2017, Trust Tech has given us the platform on which we can build a contemporary recruitment journey that gets our candidates and clients where they want to be. We are on an exciting path towards the forefront of the recruitment market - not only in the UK, but across Europe too.
We are looking for someone who ideally has a previous payroll experience c250+ employees although full training will be provided. At gap personnel Gloucester you are part of a team that prides itself on its customer service to its candidates and clients, with payroll being fundamental to this. The payroll function within branch is processed on a weekly basis with all input entry taking place on a Monday and finalised on a Tuesday. This is then processed centrally to the workers banks for a Friday payment. As a key part of the team you will also be responsible for the meet and greet of all prospective candidates looking to start work with us, whilst also starting their registration and matching all compliance requirements.
This is a key role within the company, and in addition to approachability, influential communication skills and a passion to succeed you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working within a payroll environment (desirable)
- Previous reception / customer service experience (essential)
- Ability to develop and maintain long standing strategic relationships with clients and candidates
- You are self-motivated and have resilience on tap;
- Hungry for opportunity, development and training
- Entering of worker hours on a weekly basis with attention to detail
- Processing holiday, weekly pay and P45 requests
- Entering hours onto management platforms and CRM’s
- Submitting weekly timesheets to clients
- Access to Perkbox, including: discounts on holidays, high-street shopping, and cinema tickets, gym subsidies, and a range of other cost saving initiatives;
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including: cycle to work scheme, save as you learn opportunities, parking, and additional holiday entitlement;
- Employee of the month award;
- Eye care vouchers, optional dental & private medical cover and health screening;
- Annual awards ceremony with exciting prizes, overnight hotel stays and live entertainment;
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Day off for your birthday;
- Relevant training courses to help boost your career.
- Progression from within – gap value internal promotion and look to develop our people to help them achieve more in the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay closing date is 7th September 2020. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.