|Contact Name:||Gina Deehan|
Due to exceptional growth of our client base we are looking to recruit a resource to join our team in Blackburn
The primary objective of this role is to provide general support to the branch with candidate sourcing, management and registrations, whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards at all times Managing recruitment campaigns including social media pages. Building strong relationships with clients and candidates and maintaining the company values at all times.
Key Tasks Include:
- Upkeep on candidate database, ensuring availability is 100% up to date
- Reference checking
- General office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning
- CRM updated with impeccable attention to detail
- Candidate records uploaded to the system within specified weekly deadline with all relevant information
- New starter registration packs and candidate records audited and uploaded accurately to the system on a weekly basis, including the RTW & compliance documentation.
- Ensure 100% internal audit compliance standards are met at all times
- Approaching candidates and clients with the utmost professionalism. Excellent levels of communication maintained throughout the recruitment process
- Pre screening candidates, booking interviews, interviewing, conducting client specific assessments and inductions, contacting clients to seek orders, matching workers to relevant bookings
- Drafting adverts professionally and compliantly, placing adverts with job centres, job boards, social media.
- Excellent customer service face to face, via telephone and within all e-mail communications
- Going the extra mile in resolving any customer queries and keeping the customer updated of the progress, ensuring reasonable resolution times
- Internal and external relationship building
- Taking ownership of such tasks and ensuring they are completed diligently
- Ordering stationary
- Ensuring the appearance of the facilities is up to the highest
2-3 years experience in a customer service or administrative role
Able to problem solve independently or with some supervision, effective communication with colleagues ad customers at all levels, able to follow set out processes confidently, able to multi-task effectively, adheres to deadlines independently, strong administration skills, good commercial awareness.
Excellent communicator, prioritises tasks without hesitation, shows initiative and recognises inaccuracies independently, methodical and hands of approach to duties, highly organised and efficient, confident in dealing with clients and candidates, adaptable, team player.
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please contact me on 07808 558724