Recruitment Branch Manager
£40,000 per year
Could you be our next Branch Manager? Award Winning Industrial specialist gap personnel are looking to expand our Exeter and South West teams.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Branch Manager for our Exeter office as we look to develop our presence across Devon and Cornwall. You may be an existing Recruitment Branch Manager or an experienced Senior Consultant that is ready to take the next step in your career development - gap personnel will provide you with all of the tools that you require to be successful.
With our Devon office based in Exeter you will have the opportunity to split your time between office, WFH and within our clients. The gap personnel Exeter office is well established within the local markets – all we need is a passionate and driven individual who wants to operate across the South West with no 'local branch territory wars’. You will have autonomy in your role with extensive back-office support such as: Marketing, Centralised Compliance Teams, Sales Support, Credit Control, Centralised and Localised Sales Divisions to support you in winning business, Health & Wellbeing & so much more – run the business your way!
Key Priorities of the role are:
- Managing a branch to achieve budgeted & non-financial targets
- Developing existing relationships within the client base
- Creating & maximising new business opportunities & negotiating the best commercial terms to add to the profitability of the branch
- Writing a business plan to ensure achievement of budgeted targets
- Takes an active lead in all branch client accounts & ensuring service levels are reviewed, managed & improvements are put in place when needed.
- Achievement of agreed targets, financial & non-financial.
- Ensuring the team are supported, coached & managed to perform within their roles.
- Ensure we operate to compliance standards & all employment legislation
This is a key role within the branch & region, in addition to extensive recruitment experience within a similar role, you will need;
- Excellent client management skills, with a track record of growing & retaining business.
- Background in developing people within their careers
- Good knowledge of the Peterborough recruitment market
- Ability to attract & recruit candidates in line with our client needs
- Have experience of managing clients in challenging times
- Have experience at winning new business
In return you can expect to work with a ‘Gold Standard Investors in People’ company, who are recognised as being one of the UK’s Top 4th Independent Industrial Recruiters. With an annual turnover in excess of £200 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £250 million by 2022, you can be assured that we are forward thinking and believe in developing and training our staff to be the best in the industry.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions and believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and hard work this includes:
- Salary - £40,000 + Uncapped bonus (OTE - £55k)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Full time hours (42.5h per week)
- Access to a management development program.
- Holiday – 25 Days + Bank Holidays (33 in total) Up to 5 holiday days can be bought per year
- Benefits – Bupa Healthcare, Bupa Dental, 20% enhancement on statutory maternity / paternity, Health Assured cover, Eye care scheme, Birthday day off.
People are our priority and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career & join a growing business that values its people first.
To APPLY, please include an updated CV with correct contact details and we will be in touch.