Recruitment Branch Manager, Exeter
Could you be our next Branch Manager?
If you have a shared passion for managing people and business this is the opportunity for you. We are looking for an ambitious Branch Manager with a proven track record of managing successful businesses through financial growth and development of teams. The role will require someone who excels at managing individuals, teams and building strong client relationships. You must be persuasive, persistent and patient and deal fairly and transparently with team members
Key priorities are:
- To performance manage team members and ensure that development plans are in place and understood
- To identify training needs and manage poor performance where necessary
- To ensure that the goals of the branch are fully understood by all team members
- To ensure that the strategic goals of the group are understood and supported
- Ensure branch compliance and best practice are prioritised and understood
- Digest and analyse financial reports and understand the position of the branch against financial targets
- Understand the KPI dashboard and manage performance through it
- To implement a clear and achievable sales strategy for the branch
- To communicate clearly and effectively with team members and ensure group communications are disseminated and understood
- To maintain close working relationships with key clients
- To secure new business opportunities
- Work effectively with other departments within gap personnel
- Ensure a positive working environment where contribution and success is recognised
- To coach, train and mentor individuals within the team to maximise their potential
- To recruit and retain talented individuals
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Must demonstrate an innovative and solutions driven approach
- Must be able to deal with conflict and handle complaints effectively
- Proven track record of managing client relationships
- Must show strong leadership qualities and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Should be able to make insightful and rational decisions
- Ability to plan ahead to ensure that branch strategy is in line with overall goals
- Ability to prioritise branch workload and delegate effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results driven
- Maintain a positive, proactive, and tenacious outlook
- Must be persuasive, persistent and patient and deal fairly and transparently with team members
- Must be able to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines & remain focused under pressure
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With 46 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you’ll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who’s getting us there.
You’ll receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.