Recruitment Branch Manager (Industrial Temp)
Are you currently a Senior Consultant but have limited opportunities to progress where you currently work?
Or, you may be a Branch Manager with limited resources, support, and unable to implement your own ideas and strategy.
Would you like to join a recruitment agency that prides itself on its internal career progression opportunities, and looks to support, coach and mentor their managers, to successfully operate their branch as if their own business?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to the above then you could be the right individual we are looking to hire!
gap personnel are currently recruiting for an Industrial Branch Manager based in our Yeovil office in Church Street. Having opened in September 2017, the branch has quickly established itself within the region and has quickly built a reputation within the area for its high level of customer service, and its full 360 recruitment offerings. Our core business will always be based on high-volume industrial recruitment, and the branch is proud to partner and support with 4 key, high volume clients in the area with relationships formed and retained since 2017. Having recently undergone a large investment, this has seen the introduction of a brand new company website, full company rebrand and a new internal CRM system to speed up all of the sometimes ‘lethargic’ recruitment process.
This is a ‘hands on’ managers role, and we are looking for a manager to take the branch to the next level. We are therefore looking for an individual that can;
- Effectively manage, train, mentor and develop your team
- Explore and identify new business opportunities
- Manage and deliver a monthly budget P&L
- Manage a team of 3, 2 x account managers, 1 x payroll admin
- Deliver an exemplary customer service to candidates and clients
- Carefully managing a prospective client database and introduce the services of gap personnel
- Manage, review and look to continuously improve the service of gap personnel with existing clientele
Skills & Experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 years recruitment experience (essential)
- Able to provide evidence of building and developing a branch
- Understanding, management and delivery of yearly budget, P&L
- Can demonstrate examples of training and career development of staff
- Vivacious personality & determined nature
- Previous experience of high volume industrial recruitment from either high street, onsite or account management
- Good work ethic with a desire to succeed
- Full UK driving licence & own transport (essential)
- Proven track record with management of sales strategy and new client growth
- Extremely competitive basic salary (DOE)
- Uncapped and clear commission structure
- Company car / car allowance packages
- 25 days annual leave
- Clear career progression plan
- Working in a friendly, energetic and long standing team
- No weekend calls due to our bespoke nightline service
- Management Development Programmes
- Internal bespoke and ‘job role’ specific training courses
Still interested? Well next, there are 4 key values within our business that we look for when recruiting for our offices; Consultative, Accountable, Real and Ethical – are you able to demonstrate these on a day to day basis?
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.