As part of our ongoing commitment to delivering exceptional service to our clients a post has become available working on-site for a key client located in the Burnley area
The primary objective of this role is to drive business forward, build relationships at all levels and offer continuous service improvements, taking accountability and ownership of client relations and business growth. Responsible for attracting and retaining business in order to reach the monthly KPI’s whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards and legislative requirements. Building strong relationships with the client and candidates and maintaining the company values at all times. Working closely with the On-site Director, Branch Manager, Branch recruitment and admin teams to achieve the highest of service levels.
Key Tasks Include:
- Ensuring long lasting relationships with the client and candidates are built.
- Accountability and ownership for driving business growth
- Taking booking orders from client
- Proactively introducing strong candidates to the client
- With the support of the branch recruitment team, effectively operate the candidate database / running sheets & job boards to find the right workers for the client’s specification.
- Checking in workers across a variety of shifts
- Manage a healthy candidate availability list, ensuring all booking requirements are filled successfully within the timeframes required
- Ensure that workers are fully briefed regarding role, responsibilities, H&S requirements and any other relevant information before attending the site.
- Providing out of hours on-call cover on a rota basis covering 24/7 operational period if required
- Ensure that company compliance and legal compliance standards are adhered to in the process of supplying workers to clients.
- All administrative processes are followed ensuring that workers get paid in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to payroll processing, database maintenance and producing client specific reports when required
- Ensuring operational compliance with all company policies, procedures and legislation.
- Ensuring databases are accurate, up to date and with compliant paperwork uploaded.
- Meeting and greeting client and candidates with a friendly and respectful attitude & excellent telephone manner.
- Ensuring that the gap personnel brand is always represented to both workers and clients in an ethical and positive manner.
- Providing excellent customer service to the client and ensuring that agreed service levels are adhered to and if possible exceeded.
- Providing a consultative approach to communication with workers, clients, colleagues and management to achieve the business objectives.
2-3 years previous recruitment industry experience, preferably within an on-site environment
Proven experience in account management and effective business growth. Productive and effective communication with colleagues and customers at all levels, able to problem solve independently or with some supervision, able to follow set out processes confidently, able to multi-task effectively, adheres to deadlines independently, excellent administration, organisational and time management skills, good commercial awareness, confident networker, able to meet the set KPI’s
Excellent communicator, approaches all professional relationships in a consultative manner, prioritises tasks without hesitation, shows initiative and responsibility of their own tasks, recognises inaccuracies independently, methodical and hands-on approach to duties, highly organised and efficient, tactile and confident in dealing with clients and candidates, adaptable, high levels of resilience developed, great team player, results and goal orientated
- 40 hours per week
- Flexibility during peak times