Founded in 1997, we’re a national recruitment business, predominantly within the industrial marketplace, but with increasing presence in the professional, technical, multi-lingual and healthcare sectors. 2018 was an exciting time for gap personnel group – we are now a part of the Trust Tech Group, a Japanese stock exchange listed business with over £500m turnover, whose focus is to achieve fast, sustainable growth, both organically and through acquisition. People are at the core of our business – our candidates, our clients, and our colleagues; we offer real solutions through consultative relationships, demonstrating accountability, and executing ethical practices.And we are now seeking an exceptional individual who shares our commitment to operational excellence and passion for recruitment to join our industrial branch in Blackburn as a consultant.
Our Blackburn branch seeks a dynamic, motivated and highly organised Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Responsible for cultivating a sales desk and managing a portfolio of our most prestigious clients.
Key Accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating a sales database reflective of the area you are selling to.
- Having a strong awareness of your competitors and what differentiates gap personnel from them
- Using various activity to gain new business including Telesales, Drop sessions and attending sales meetings.
- Managing temporary recruitment requirements across all clients in both a reactive and proactive manner
- Building a sustainable partnership with clients and their associated stakeholders, responding to customer requirements on an efficient and effective manner
- Identifying areas for growth and improvement and continuously seeking new ways in which to improve our performance
- Building a network of high calibre candidates local to each client to ensure we are placed to respond to client needs at all times
- Working with internal colleagues to introduce new offerings and services where appropriate
- Ensuring full employment law compliance at all times
- Strong desire to work with candidates to offer excellent customer service
- Innovative approach to candidate attraction
- The successful candidate will be a self starter with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and exceeding client expectations at all times. Often prepared to go 'the extra mile' you will have experience within a similar role, ideally within a high volume recruitment environment. You will be organised and methodical in your approach to work with the ability to prioritise and manage a demanding and reactive workload within tight timescales.
- You will be an excellent team player and keen to ensure your branch and colleagues also succeed whilst also being able to work independently. .
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a natural flair for developing relationships and rapport quickly and easily. An intermediate level of MS office is also required as is a full driving licence and own transport
In return we offer;
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
- Excellent training and development programmes.
- Industry leading bonus scheme paid monthly with additional team based incentives throughout the year.
- 25 days holiday + a days holiday for birthday
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox, which in addition to a variety of discounts and benefits guarantees you free mobile phone insurance, a free Café Nero coffee each week, and a free Odeon cinema ticket each month.
- Dress down days
- Prestigious annual awards ceremony
- Employee of the month
This a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a successful team with one of the UK’s leading recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.