Up to £24,000 Basic plus commission DOE
Who are gap personnel?
gap personnel group are a leading industrial provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors. We offer nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions. Our clients range from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs and start-ups. We payroll 9,000 temporary workers each week and cover more than 2 million shifts per year.
We have an opportunity within our North Wales region for a Recruitment Consultant who would be required to work at our Wrexham branch.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for managing an established desk of clients, maintaining relationships and growing existing opportunities. You would also be responsible for generating new business through gaining leads, sales calls and client meetings both on the telephone and face to face. This job role will be varied depending on volume and the needs of the client on a week-to-week basis however, key duties will include
- Advertising current job roles and ensuring there is a sufficient labour pool to meet our clients requirements;
- Recruiting and screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles;
- Efficient production planning;
- Maintaining compliance standards;
- Daily administration and account management;
- Sales cycle;
- Early Morning and late night check ins;
- Being a part of the out of hours on-call rota (1 in 5 weeks);
You will need to demonstrate:
- Commitment and a desire to provide outstanding customer service;
- Self-motivated to achieve set targets;
- Confident communicator, with the ability to interact with a range of different levels and personalities;
- An ability to think ‘outside of the box’ and come up with solutions quickly;
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Experience in either Sales or Account Management roles within the Recruitment industry or similar sectors.
- Possess a current driving licence and having your own transport;
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Your birthday off
- Corporate annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox, which in addition to a variety of discounts and benefits guarantees you a free Café Nero coffee each week, and a free pair of Odeon tickets each month.
- Access to private medical and dental insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue developing a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay as our closing date is 26.09.2019. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.