Basic up to £25,000 a year (OTE £32k)
Award winning industrial recruitment specialist, gap personnel are looking to expand and grow its Gloucestershire team.
Are you a developing Recruitment Consultant looking for your next opportunity?
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Recruitment Consultant as we look to further our presence across Gloucestershire. You may be an experienced Recruitment Consultant or a Junior Consultant looking to take the next step in your career development - gap personnel will provide you with all of the tools that you require to be successful.
The gap personnel Gloucester office is well established within the local markets – all we need is a passionate and driven individual who wants to operate across Gloucestershire with no 'local branch territory wars’. You will have autonomy in your role with extensive back-office support such as: Marketing, Centralised Compliance Teams, Sales Support, Credit Control, Centralised and Localised Sales Divisions to support you in winning business, Health & Wellbeing & so much more – run the business your way!
Key Priorities of the role are:
- Targets relating to the business generation, growth and retention including number of temps out, margin billed, sales activity and service targets are met.
- Creating & maximising new business opportunities & negotiating the best commercial terms to add to the profitability of the branch
- Achievement of agreed targets, financial & non-financial.
- Ensure we operate to compliance standards & all employment legislation
- To attract and retain business in order to reach the monthly KPI’s whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards and legislative requirements.
- Building strong relationships with the clients and candidates and maintaining the company values at all times.
- Working closely with the Branch Manager, Resource team and the wider National Sales Team to achieve profitability.
This is a key role within the branch & region, in addition to recruitment experience within a similar role, you will need;
- Effective communication with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Able to problem solve independently or with some supervision
- Able to follow set out processes confidently
- Able to multi-task effectively, adhering to deadlines independently
- Excellent administration, organisational and time management skills
- Good commercial awareness, confident networker
- Able to meet the set KPI’s by applying various sales techniques including identifying new business opportunities
In return you can expect to work with a ‘Gold Standard Investors in People’ company, who are recognised as being one of the UK’s Top 4th Independent Industrial Recruiters. With an annual turnover in excess of £200 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £250 million by 2022, you can be assured that we are forward thinking and believe in developing and training our staff to be the best in the industry.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions and believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and hard work this includes:
- Salary Basic up to £25,000 per annum
- Uncapped bonus (OTE - £32k)
- Full time hours (40h per week)
- Access to a management development program.
- Holiday – 25 Days + Bank Holidays (33 in total) Up to 5 holiday days can be bought per year
- Benefits – Bupa Healthcare, Bupa Dental, 20% enhancement on statutory maternity / paternity, Health Assured cover, Eye care scheme, Birthday day off.
People are our priority and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career & join a growing business that values its people first.
To APPLY, please include an updated CV with correct contact details and we will be in touch.