The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Due to continued expansion, Quattro Healthcare Ltd are seeking a driven, energetic and experienced Healthcare Consultant to join and support the development of our Healthcare sector in Hull, Yorkshire.
If you have recruitment experience as a Coordinator or Consultant and are looking for your next career step this could be the role for you!
Key attributes are:
- Previous sales and recruitment experience within Healthcare recruitment
- A proven track record of new client acquisitions, service and billing
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Target driven and Self -Motivated
In return we offer:
- Competitive salaries and an excellent uncapped commission scheme
- Additional reward and recognition programmes
- A fantastic working environment
- Career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave, with an extra day for your birthday excluding bank holidays
Quattro Healthcare is a forward thinking business with a work hard, reward well culture. If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are ready for your next move please apply today!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.