RECRUITMENT PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR / EXETER
gap personnel are currently recruiting for an Recruitment Payroll Administrator for a recruitment company based in Exeter.
This role will require you to contribute to a high level of Recruitment Payroll & Administrative support to the recruitment team. The successful candidate will be IT literate, a great communicator, organised and be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
At gap personnel, you will be joining a recruitment business that provides recruitment support across the South West to multiple companies. The payroll function is a critical role to ensure that all of the temporary workforce are paid correctly, and are given continuous support throughout their temporary assignments.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Payroll processing of up to 300 temporary staff
- Submit and enter weekly timesheets
- Ensure all candidates and clients are correctly paid & charged.
- Management of candidate holiday & sickness
- Support the branch with the registration of candidates
- Completing verification checks on candidates right to works, visa’s and settled status
- Provide suitable candidates to recruitment account managers for specific roles
- Advertise, resource and engage new candidates to register
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Packages, data entry
- Customer focused and understanding
- Desire for detail on information provisions
- Able to work within clear and defined timescales
- Engaging, clear communication and able to converse with multiple departments
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
- £20,000 per annum
This is a permanent job opportunity starting Monday 19th April.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd April
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org