£21,500 per year
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our busy recruitment office in Magdalen Road, Exeter. As a Resourcer, you will be supporting our branch, sourcing the very best candidates for our clients across Devon and Cornwall. You will provide general support via candidate sourcing, management and registrations, whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards at all times. You will be managing recruitment campaigns including the social media pages whilst building strong relationships with the candidates and maintaining the company values at all times.
Main duties include the following:
- Drafting adverts professionally and compliantly, placing adverts with job centres, job boards and social media
- Good commercial awareness and cooperation with the on-site and branch team, gathering leads and market intelligence for consultants
- Approaching candidates with utmost professionalism and curtesy, excellent levels of communication maintained throughout the recruitment process
- All internal standards and procedures are adhered to where the interview process and assessments are concerned
- Demonstrating a pro-active approach to candidate marketing, due care paid to client’s requirements when specking candidates out and skill matching
- Excellent customer service via telephone and within all e-mail and SMS communications
- Liaise with the network to gain a good understanding of the client specific requirements and adhering to them
- Pre-screening candidates, booking candidates in for interviews ensuring excellent communication throughout, interviewing, conducting client specific assessments and inductions, contacting on-site and branch network to seek orders, matching workers to relevant booking and booking workers onto contracts, candidate marketing
- Building strong relationships with the candidates and gap network
- Running recruitment campaigns to include CV searching and ensuring that all recruitment media available are utilised
- Being multilingual would be an added advantage but not necessary.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions and believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and hard work this includes:
- Salary - £21,500 per year
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 4.30pm
- Holiday – 25 Days + Bank Holidays (33 in total) Up to 5 holiday days can be bought per year
- Benefits – Bupa Healthcare, Bupa Dental, 20% enhancement on statutory maternity / paternity, Health Assured cover, Eye care scheme, Birthday day off.
People are our priority and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career & join a growing business that values its people first.
To APPLY, please include an updated CV with correct contact details and we will be in touch.