|Salary:||0 - 0 hour|
|Contact Name:||Denisa Crisan|
Pay: Salary Basic up to £24,000 per annum
Shifts: Hybrid working Monday-Friday 8:00-17:00 (Working from home on Friday)
WE WANT YOU IN OUR TEAM!
Are you looking for your new adventure? Want a fresh start and an opportunity to develop quickly with the support of our dedicated team?
Key duties of the role will include:
- Candidate records uploaded to the system within the specified weekly deadline with all relevant information
- Ensuring availability lists 100% up to date including all necessary information
- CRM updated with impeccable attention to detail
- New starter registration packs and candidate records audited and uploaded accurately to the system on a weekly basis, including the RTW & Compliance documentation
- Ensure 100% internal audit compliance standards are always met
- Approaching candidates and clients with utmost professionalism and curtesy, excellent levels of communication maintained throughout the recruitment process
- All internal standards and procedures are adhered to where the interview process and assessments are concerned
- Demonstrating a pro-active approach to candidate marketing, due care paid to client’s requirements when specking candidates out and skill matching
- Excellent customer service face to face, via telephone and within all e-mail communications
- Liaise with the consultants to gain a good understanding of the client specific requirements and adhering to them
In addition to your experience, you will have:
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with people
- You will be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ideally you will have a proven track record in any of the following: recruitment, resourcing, customer service, but more importantly is the ambition and commitment to be a success.
- You will have good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Salary Basic up to £25,000 per annum
- Uncapped bonus (OTE - £32k)
- Full time hours (40h per week)
- Access to a management development program.
- Holiday – 25 Days + Bank Holidays (33 in total) Up to 5 holiday days can be bought per year
- Benefits – Bupa Healthcare, Bupa Dental, 20% enhancement on statutory maternity / paternity, Health Assured cover, Eye care scheme, Birthday day off.
gap personnel is acting as an employment business
This role is available immediately. If interested, please apply with your CV, or call our team on 01452 302852 to discuss the roles in more detail.