|Salary:||18000 - 22000 year|
|Contact Name:||David Dawson|
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 DOE plus bonus & additional benefits
Exciting opportunity to join the fast-growing gap personnel team in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Since our humble beginnings in 1997 as an independently owned, local industrial staffing agency in North Wales, it's always been our aspiration to grow into a business that provides three things: a positive employment journey for our candidates; meaningful training for our people; and real solutions for our customers.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Resourcer who has worked previously within a fast-paced recruitment environment, ideally within the Industrial sector and is now seeking to maximise this experience and develop within the role.
Main role purpose
Working closely with Account Managers and other colleagues to provide the general support to the branch with candidate sourcing, management and registrations, whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards at all times. Managing recruitment campaigns including the social media pages. Building strong relationships with the clients and candidates and maintaining the company values at all times.
The key focus areas are:
- Candidate Management
- Payroll Processing
- Customer Service
What do we seek in return?
- You will need to hold a valid UK driving license as you will be required to visit client premises from time to time
- Excellent communicator
- Prioritises tasks without hesitation
- Shows initiative and recognises inaccuracies independently
- Methodical and hands-on approach to duties
- Highly organised and efficient
- Confident in dealing with clients and candidates in an industrial environment
- Team player
What to expect:
- Standard working hours are 830AM - 5PM, Monday to Friday, however you will need to be flexible to work around client requirements
- Remuneration includes basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000, plus bonus scheme
- Benefits include 34 days annual leave (includes statutory and a day off for your birthday), contributory pension scheme, additional incentives and a variety of flexible benefits via Perkbox