|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
Recruitment Resourcer Immediately required to join our Wrexham team on a permanent basis!!
Do you want to join a company that really cares for the team? Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have excellent communication skills? Would you like to work Monday - Friday and enjoy every weekend off?
If so, we want to hear from you!!
We are currently recruiting a Resourcer to join our National Recruitment Centre based in Wrexham, North Wales.
As a Resourcer, you will be supporting our on-site and branch network, sourcing the very best candidates for our clients.
You will provide general support to the on-site and branch network with candidate sourcing, management and registrations, whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards at all times.
You will be managing recruitment campaigns including the social media pages. Building strong relationships with the candidates and maintaining the company values at all times.
Main duties include the following:
- Drafting adverts professionally and compliantly, placing adverts with job centres, job boards and social media
- Good commercial awareness and cooperation with the on-site and branch team, gathering leads and market intelligence for consultants
- Approaching candidates with utmost professionalism and curtesy, excellent levels of communication maintained throughout the recruitment process
- All internal standards and procedures are adhered to where the interview process and assessments are concerned
- Demonstrating a pro-active approach to candidate marketing, due care paid to client’s requirements when specking candidates out and skill matching
- Excellent customer service via telephone and within all e-mail and SMS communications
- Liaise with the network to gain a good understanding of the client specific requirements and adhering to them
- Pre-screening candidates, booking candidates in for interviews ensuring excellent communication throughout, interviewing, conducting client specific assessments and inductions, contacting on-site and branch network to seek orders, matching workers to relevant booking and booking workers onto contracts, candidate marketing
- Building strong relationships with the candidates and gap network
- Running recruitment campaigns to include CV searching and ensuring that all recruitment media available are utilised
This role is office based, working Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm.
The starting salary is £19,000 per annum
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org