Gap Personnel Holdings Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Gap Personnel are hiring internally for a Resourcer Administrator to work Monday to Friday 8am-5pm in our central Nottingham office.
The job involves: -
- Answering the phone and dealing with face to face job enquiries.
- Managing vacancy lists and posting jobs online, on job sites, our own websites and locally on social media.
- Screening applications through conducting phone interviews.
- Ensuring all the documentation is completed for new starters.
- Updating all documentation on our internal systems.
You will need to:
- Be confident and presentable in dealing with candidate enquiries and like working with people.
- Be cheerful, compassionate and be able to get along with all team members and managers.
- Be well organised.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Possess good IT skills (excel and word).
Full training will be provided.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate, please apply via Totaljobs or contact our Nottingham branch and speak to Laura.
The role could lead to permanent employment for the right candidate.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.