|Salary:||18000 - 18500 year|
|Contact Name:||Gina Deehan|
Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer
From our beginnings as an independently owned, local industrial staffing agency in North Wales, it was always our aspiration to grow into a business that can provide three things: a positive employment journey for our candidates; meaningful training for our people; and real solutions for our customers.
Gap personnel are now a part of the Trust Tech Group: a global human resources and staffing provider with revenues exceeding £500 million. Trust Tech has given us the platform on which we can build a contemporary recruitment journey that gets our candidates and clients where they want to be. We recruit unskilled workers, through to technically skilled and managerial professionals on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, primarily across the logistics, manufacturing, FMCG, commercial and healthcare sectors. And we are on an exciting path towards the forefront of the recruitment market!
To become the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates, and employees are proud to be associated with.
Through real people, providing real solutions, our customers, candidates and employees experience a true recruitment partnership. As a national provider with local presence, we are proud to deliver ethical and flexible employment solutions, accredited training, and people development.
We appreciate that our values are more than words – and we intend to uphold that through our i-CARE programme. This not only supports you in remembering our four core values, but promotes continuous improvement and innovation across each of them with a view to delivering against our mission, and achieving our vision through every day operations:
This is our business mindset, constantly striving to redefine the standard of excellence in everything we do, always looking for opportunities for improvement across our core values.
The best interests of all of our people are at the heart of all we do; we’re not “yes” people, we want to offer our expertise, even if it means a difficult conversation.
We uphold a culture of responsibility, defining and agreeing expectations, and being held accountable against them.
We are not faceless; we’re people who work on a national basis across a range of sectors, all towards a common goal. Let’s have real conversations about needs and how we can help.
We offer peace of mind through ethical and compliant practices, for clients, candidates, and employees.
Due to exceptional growth of our client base we are looking to recruit a resource to join our team in Blackburn
The primary objective of this role is to provide general support to the branch with candidate sourcing, management and registrations, whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards at all times Managing recruitment campaigns including social media pages. Building strong relationships with clients and candidates and maintaining the company values at all times.
Key Tasks Include:
- Upkeep on candidate database, ensuring availability is 100% up to date
- Reference checking
- General office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning
- CRM updated with impeccable attention to detail
- Candidate records uploaded to the system within specified weekly deadline with all relevant information
- New starter registration packs and candidate records audited and uploaded accurately to the system on a weekly basis, including the RTW & compliance documentation.
- Ensure 100% internal audit compliance standards are met at all times
- Approaching candidates and clients with the utmost professionalism. Excellent levels of communication maintained throughout the recruitment process
- Pre screening candidates, booking interviews, interviewing, conducting client specific assessments and inductions, contacting clients to seek orders, matching workers to relevant bookings
- Drafting adverts professionally and compliantly, placing adverts with job centres, job boards, social media.
- Excellent customer service face to face, via telephone and within all e-mail communications
- Going the extra mile in resolving any customer queries and keeping the customer updated of the progress, ensuring reasonable resolution times
- Internal and external relationship building
- Taking ownership of such tasks and ensuring they are completed diligently
- Ordering stationary
- Ensuring the appearance of the facilities is up to the highest
2-3 years experience in a customer service or administrative role
Able to problem solve independently or with some supervision, effective communication with colleagues ad customers at all levels, able to follow set out processes confidently, able to multi-task effectively, adheres to deadlines independently, strong administration skills, good commercial awareness.
Excellent communicator, prioritises tasks without hesitation, shows initiative and recognises inaccuracies independently, methodical and hands of approach to duties, highly organised and efficient, confident in dealing with clients and candidates, adaptable, team player.
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday
Interviews to be held in Blackburn
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please contact me on 07808 558724