|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£20000 - £40000|
Gap personnel have an exciting opportunity for a Recycled Aggregate & Soil Sales Representative to join a well-known company in Cardiff.
As a sales representative the candidate is accountable for delivering a broad and deep relationship with clients key accounts, ensuring a longer term strategic relationship is maintained.
The role requires a strongly motivated person that can meet customer’s expectations and be able to take a hands-on approach to problem solving by using their initiative and available resources to provide customer proposals and solutions
The pay rate is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday be 7.00am to 5.30pm.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience/responsibilities & Qualification
The role will include:
- Develop an intimate understanding of the customer’s business
- Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with key customers
- Develop innovative solutions for customers
- Prepare bespoke strategic plans, encompassing sales, marketing and pricing activities, to maximise opportunities and value for both parties
- Implement and manage strategic activities to deliver increased value for BA(measured by contribution)
- Identify key influencers and decision-makers within customer and develop an action plans
- Update sales activity in Pulse.
- Manage interaction of customers with Optima during seasonal allocation process.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them in to practical solutions
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent proposal writing, project management and analytical skills.
- Experience of managing accounts and relationships, direct customer contact and presenting proposals to customers at senior management level
- Be comfortable working towards clearly defined sales targets
- A good understanding of what is required to develop and maintain the most valuable customer relationships
To apply, please forward your CV or call (phone number removed) for an informal discussion.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Starting date will be ASAP