Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.26|
RECYCLING OPERATIVE / SEVERN BEACH, BRISTOL / IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Recycling operative for a client based in Severn Beach, Bristol, immediate start role.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
• Tray washing, lifting trays on to a conveyor belt for cleaning and taken off and stacking
• Recycling any materials returned in the trays
• Bailing cardboard and plastic
• Hygiene duties as required
• Other warehouse duties as is required
• Following health and safety at all times
Working hours and pay rate are:
• 6:15am- 5:45pm – Days 4 on 4 off
• 6:15pm- 5:45am - Nights 4 on 4 off
• Basic hourly rate - £9.00, raising to £10.26 after successful completing of 12 weeks
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com