|Contact Name:||Anna Pazdan|
RECYCLING OPERATIVE – FULL TIME – 4 ON/ 4 OFF
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Recycling Operatives company based in the Nursling area of Southampton and are recruiting for part time General Operatives for on a temporary ongoing basis.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
• Tray washing, lifting trays on to a conveyor belt for cleaning and taken off and stacking
• Recycling any materials returned in the trays
• Bailing cardboard and plastic
• Hygiene duties as required
• Other warehouse duties as required
• Following health and safety at all times
Working hours and pay rate are:
• Full time hours working 4 days ON and 4 days OFF, 0600-1800 or 1800-0600
• £8.91 per hour with pay increase after 12 weeks
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Swindon branch on 01793 431746 for more information.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.