The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. We are looking to recruit 10 x Recycling Operatives to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- £8.50 per hour
Hours of work:
- Based on a 2-week shift rotation
- Week 1: Days – Monday to Friday 06:00-17:00
- Week 2: Nights – Sunday to Thursday 18:00-05:00
- Sorting through paper recycling on a moving conveyor
- Ensuring quality and pick rates are maintained
- General housekeeping
- Adhering to Health and Safety
- Able to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or contact gap on 01352 762213
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31st May 2019
Week 1 day shift 5*11=(55) 66h to be paid
Week 2 night shift 4*11=44 h