gap personnel operating as an employment business are recruiting for Recycling Operatives for our client based in Darlaston.
The role will involve:
- Working in a yard environment
- Working with machines, recycling old fridges
- Working in shredding department
- Working in a hands - on environment
- Due to the nature of business the environment will be oily, dirty, dusty and smelly
Full training provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a permanent contract for the right candidate.
£8.72 per hour
Rotating shifts: morning/afternoon/night
· Must be able to work all 3 shifts; work every 3rd saturday, when will be on the morning shift
· Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to details;
· Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance;
· Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided;
· Must have safety boots;
· You will be required to complete an induction and site tour prior to starting
· You will be required to complete medical forms and test after site tour
This is long term work and will take approx. 2 weeks to start due to the loads of paperwork to sort out
To apply you can:
-click on the "Apply now" button
-send your CV email@example.com