|Contact Name:||Paula Thompson|
gap personnel are currently partnering a company based in Southampton and are recruiting for 5 General Operatives per week on a temporary ongoing basis.
The role will consist of working within a warehouse environment where you will be responsible for:
- Tray washing, lifting trays on to a conveyor belt for cleaning and taken off and stacking
- Recycling any materials returned in the trays
- Bailing cardboard and plastic
- Hygiene duties as required
- Other warehouse duties as is required
- Following health and safety at all times
- Rotating shift of days (6am – 18.00pm) and nights (18.00pm – 6.00am) – 4 days on / 4 days off
Please note it may be possible to do all days or all nights if the rotating shift is not possible.
The pay rate for the role is:
- £8.72 per hour after 12 weeks the basic pay increases to £8.92 (days) and £10.37 (nights)
- £13.38 per hour overtime
Full training will be provided for this role to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures. Site provides a secure car park
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to complete a registration is your personal identification documents and video messenger on your phone, such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
Please ensure that if you are applying for this position that you are available to start on the required dates.
Please contact Paula call / WhatsApp on 07525 593237 or click on the link to apply.