|Salary:||£8.91 - £13.38|
|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
RECYCLING OPERATIVES / NURSLING, SOUTHAMPTON - STARTING IMMEDIATELY
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Recycling Operatives company based in the Nursling area of Southampton and are recruiting for 10 General Operatives for on a temporary ongoing basis
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
• Tray washing, lifting trays on to a conveyor belt for cleaning and taken off and stacking
• Recycling any materials returned in the trays
• Bailing cardboard and plastic
• Hygiene duties as required
• Other warehouse duties as is required
• Following health and safety at all times
Working hours and pay rate are:
• Fixed morning shift 6am - 2pm
The working days are allocated weekly and run 7 days a week, so you may need to be flexible with days worked.
Please note we do have other shifts such as 4 on 4 off 12 hour, days or nights - 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am
• £8.91 per hour and £10.37 (nights) £13.38 per hour overtime
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
To apply: email your CV to email@example.com