RECYCLING OPERATIVES / NURSLING, SOUTHAMPTON – PART TIME
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Recycling Operatives company based in the Nursling area of Southampton and are recruiting for part time General Operatives for on a temporary ongoing basis.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
• Tray washing, lifting trays on to a conveyor belt for cleaning and taken off and stacking
• Recycling any materials returned in the trays
• Bailing cardboard and plastic
• Hygiene duties as required
• Other warehouse duties as required
• Following health and safety at all times
Working hours and pay rate are:
• Flexible working hours (any days out of 7 in the week) - 9.00am -3.00pm
• £8.91 per hour with pay increase after 12 weeks
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up to date CV to email@example.com or contact our Swindon branch on 01793 431746 for more information.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.