|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap personnel have an exciting opportunity for a Recycling site Manager to join a well-known company in Cardiff. The role will include looking after up to 30 machine operators and labourers.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a busy recycling site. You will need to be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team and on your own. You will be required to manage a number of staff, machines and vehicles.
The pay rate is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday be 7.00am to 5.30pm.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience/responsibilities & Qualification
The role will include:
- Assist with the running of the Wash plant.
- Running the Crushing & Screening Operation, Producing products to specification.
- Liaise with Fitters, Operations Managers and HR
- Organise staff planner to cover holidays, early / late shifts to maximise plant operating hours and production.
- Operate IMS for the yard & ensure site in in compliance with permit as much as reasonably practical.
- Manage H&S requirements and liaise with higher management to do so.
- Overseeing waste acceptance and non-conformance procedures and associated administration.
- Liaise with higher management to organise operative training program for all staff.
- WAMITAB COTC Level 4 Transfer & Treatment “Desirable”
- IOSH Health & Safety Certificate an advantage
To apply, please forward your CV or call 01443 843499 for an informal discussion.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Starting date will be ASAP