|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
RECYCLING SORTING OPERATIVES / SEVERN BEACH / 17 years +
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Recycling Sorting Operatives based in the Severn Beach Industrial Estate, Bristol BS35. This is a temporary ongoing position and you will be working to support the UK’s largest supermarket chain. Due to the increased demands across the UK, we are pleased to be able to offer up to 10 job opportunities with immediate start for those from the age of 17+.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Tray washing, lifting trays on to a conveyor belt for cleaning and taken off and stacking
- Recycling any materials returned in the trays
- Bailing cardboard and plastic
- Hygiene duties as required
- Other warehouse duties as is required
- Following health and safety at all times
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Choose your hours from - 6-2 / 8-4 / 9-5 or 10-6
- £8.91 per hour
Important Note - To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and available to work outside of time terms.
To apply for this RECYCLING SORTING OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button