|Salary:||9 - 10 hour|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
RECYCLING SORTING OPERATIVES / SEVERN BEACH / IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Recycling Sorting Operatives based in the Severn Beach Industrial Estate, Bristol BS35. This is a temporary ongoing position and you will be working to support the UK’s largest supermarket chain. Due to the increased demands across the UK, we are pleased to be able to offer up to 10 job opportunities with immediate start.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Tray washing, lifting trays on to a conveyor belt for cleaning and taken off and stacking
- Recycling any materials returned in the trays
- Bailing cardboard and plastic
- Hygiene duties as required
- Other warehouse duties as is required
- Following health and safety at all times
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Rotating shift of days (6am – 18.00pm) and nights (18.00pm – 6.00am) – 4 days on / 4 days off
- £9.00 per hour after 12 weeks the basic pay increases to £10.26 per hour
Important Note - To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect.
To apply for this RECYCLING SORTING OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button