|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
REFUSE LOADER / EXETER
Location: Exeter Marsh Barton
Assignment: Temporary ongoing contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 06:00am – 14:30pm
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Refuse Loader for a recycling firm based in Exeter, Devon.
The candidates should have previous experience working on dust carts.
Working as a Refuse Loader, you will be responsible for:
- Collection of waste
- Emptying of residential bins
- Assisting driver with reversing
- Working with colleagues in a team ensuring commitments and services are met
- Follow health and safety and manual handling guidelines
Hours and pay rates:
- Any shifts Monday to Friday (plus occasional Saturdays) – 6am-2.30pm
- Basic Rate - £9.98 per hour, paid weekly
This is a temporary, flexible position for candidates, who can commit to the business needs.
To apply for the Refuse Loader role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org