|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Richard Thorne|
Could you be our next Regional Manager?
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in leadership and sales focused management. The role is strategic, business and sales orientated with a responsibility to demonstrate your own contribution towards financial results & delivery of a financial budget.
Key priorities are:
- To take full ownership and accountability for maximising opportunities and contribution towards the margin generation of the region by building solid relationships, negotiating sustainable commercial outcomes and developing service offerings and bespoke solutions to prospective and existing clients.
- Understand, analyse financial data and ultimately deliver against regional budgets.
- Build strong relationships with internal branch teams, supporting the branch managers of the region and ensuring a strong leadership towards performance management in line with the company vision and overall group strategy.
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- People management with strong leadership skills able to inspire and motivate others to succeed.
- Presenting solutions to client requirements and winning new business that is profitable in terms of margin but also attractive for the operation to deliver;
- Proactively identifying improvement initiatives and implementing them through a consultative approach and managing complaints and problem solving independently when stakes are high;
- Developing long lasting relationships through rapport building and understanding client needs;
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all positioning levels;
- Forming solid strategies to drive brand awareness ensuring we remain ahead of competitors.
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills;
- Working under pressure and multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
You’ll receive benefits including:
- Clear progression to senior management role.
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!