gap healthcare is looking for experienced and passionate Registered General Nurses (RGNs') to work alongside our industry leading clients in the Lowestoft area! This position is on nights.
** LTD Nurses welcome **
• Assessing plans, implementing and evaluating patient care, based on a nursing model of care.
• Development Care Plans in collaboration with the patient, relatives and other staff members.
• Carrying out Nursing procedures and treatments, including the administration of medicines and controlled drugs according to Nursing Home Standards and Policy and following NMC guidelines.
responsibilities, including monitoring of practice and performance appraisal.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with Community GP's, Community Nurses, Social Workers and area hospital staff.
• Assume responsibility of Senior Nurse-in-Charge on a temporary basis, as required.
Attributes that Candidates should have:
• Enhanced DBS.
• 2 Years experience as a RGN.
• An up to date PIN in accordance to the NMC standards.
• Access to reliable transport.
• Proof of right to work in the U.K. where applicable.
• A team-player attitude and strong work ethic.
• Strong organisational skills.
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Pay: £18.00ph to £26.00ph
Benefits: Staff Uniform, Great Pay, Flexihours, Temp of the Month, regular coffee mornings and much more!
So if you are passionate about nursing, looking for a new role and interested, please apply online or call Rosie at gap healthcare on 01603 917922.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your
- Registered Nurse
£20 - £28 per hour
- Registered Nurse (RMN)
£16 - £25 per hour, Benefits: Weekly pay, pension scheme, free refresher trainnig, free uniform, flexibility around your personal commitments.
- Peterborough Nurse
£18 - £28 per hour
- Bourne Nurse
£19 - £32 per hour
- Ofsted Registered Manager
South Woodham Ferrers
£33000 - £40000 per annum