The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Set in a semi-rural position close to the town of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft, you will be providing first-class 24-hour nursing care for older people in need of support, alongside person-centred care for people with dementia. You would be joining a dedicated team who strive to deliver high quality care and a comforting experience for the residents in your care. Your service will be enhanced by the excellent facilities which are available, which aid to make the residents time as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Quality and Regulation:
- Assess the residents physical, psychological and social needs and compile a care plan in collaboration with the resident, family and any other relevant health care professionals
- Plan, implement and evaluate the nursing care in relation to the residents dynamic needs in accordance with clinical policy and regulatory framework with other appropriate health care professionals
- Ensure that all the entries into the nursing records meet NMC standards for record keeping
- Visit each resident each day whilst on duty and ensure appropriate nursing care is delivered in a professional and timely manner by the care team under your supervision
- Comply with the NMC administration of medication administration and clinical policy to ensure that processes are followed to ensure the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposal, recording and administration of all medication.
- Maintain and develop continual professional development and clinical skills to enable safe and effective clinical practice in line with NMC revalidation process and contribute to continuous process improvements with regard to clinical and non-clinical policy
- Support all residents with their individual diagnosis who may require additional psychological or emotional support.
-Have a professional and caring approach to your work, as well as being transparent in your communication.
- Develop and grow strong working relationships with other members of the clinical staff.
- Assist with other reasonable tasks within your competence as and when requested by your line manager or Clinical lead.
-Shift work, including revolving day and night shifts
- Weekend and Bank holiday work
- Be prepared to be working on your feet for long periods of time
Education, training and qualification requirements:
.Registered Nurse Qualification
.Evidence of continuing professional development
.Up to date clinical practices
. Understands relevant regulator's current regulatory requirements and framework
. Awareness of clinical policy framework
. Awareness of Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
. Clinical team working
. Producing well developed care plans
. Risk assessments
Personal Attribute Requirements:
Candidates must have a can-do attitude and be personally committed to provide continual high levels of care. You must lead by example and be trustworthy and honest. Be a problem solver and not a problem maker.
In return for your hard work, you get to work in a caring and bright environment, surrounded by like-minded and passionate healthcare professionals.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply online or call one of the team at gap healthcare on either 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
At gap we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
QUATTRO HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply online or call Rosie at Quattro Healthcare on 01603 917922. Better yet, pop into the office for a chat. We are open 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday and the kettle is always on...
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.