School Nurse Skills and responsibilities
To provide the highest standard of nursing care to young people.
• To plan, assess, implement and evaluate individual Health care programmes for young people.
• Ensure effective communication. Including robust handovers, MDT communication and liaison with families and other professionals.
• To communicate complex and sensitive information effectively to young people and their families, care staff, stake holders and other members of the multidisciplinary team, overcoming any barriers to understanding and providing support during distressing or emotional events
• Devise nursing care and treatment plans ensuring individuals' capacity and health needs are incorporated.
• To develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge necessary to provide holistic evidence-based nursing care. This includes expanded role responsibilities, following appropriate training
• To respond to young people's periods of ill health and emergency situations and ensure the appropriate actions and referrals to GP's or emergency services is accessed timely to provide the young person with the best outcome.
School Nurse Requirements
Hold a relevant nursing qualification
Be registered with the NMC
Take responsible care to avoid injury or accident
Have satisfactory references
Have the right to work in the UK
To apply for the role please click on the link and contact us on 01702 987908
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your