|Salary:||0 - 40000|
|Reference:||RM - Heckington2|
|Contact Name:||Gergana Atanasova|
Registered Manager – Support living
Want to make a difference? Come and make your mark in Care?
We are looking for confident, positive, and enthusiastic Registered Manager to support adults with autism, learning disabilities, complex need and challenging behaviour, in all aspects of daily living. Your focus will be to help your service users lead a happy and fulfilled life, meeting individual needs, and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity and rights to privacy, independence and choice are upheld. The service is a 24-hour service with 8 single occupancy rooms, for adults aged 18+. The service is located in Heckington, Lincolnshire.
- Salary - £40 000
- Location - Heckington, Lincolnshire.
- Hours per week- 40hrs
- Shifts – Monday to Friday
Key Duties of Registered Manager – Support living
Supporting people with autism, Learning disabilities, complex care and challenging behaviour in all aspects of daily living.
- Deliver a high level of quality support to service users, ensuring each service is safe, effective, caring, and always responsive to the service users’ needs
- Manage and monitor staff of the services, ensuring effective utilisation of resources to enable the provision of good quality, safe and effective services.
- To ensure that all statutory, regulatory and company Policy requirements are monitored, managed, and achieved.
- To ensure that the assessment process of new customers is carried out promptly and effectively, by appropriate team members, ensuring the effective completion of their placement and transition and that the required liaison with commissioners, staff, and others is completed.
- To participate in events, meetings etc., where the intention is to publicise the organisation, and to support the marketing of available services.
- Encourage innovative practices and approaches throughout the organisation, working with senior management, and other managers to identify areas of diversification that may provide value to the organisation, and those who use our services.
Skills Required for Registered Manager – Support living
- Prior experience at management level (Preferably autism, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour)
- You will need to have a NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
- Strong staff management skills
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
- Enthusiasm, passion, and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
- You will need to have excellent presentation and communications skills.
Benefits for Registered Manager – Support living
- A competitive and market leading salary of £40,000
- Cost coverage of an Enhanced DBS at time of appointment.
- Excellent induction and ongoing training opportunities (both internal and external).
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Realistic development
- Company pension scheme
The position of Registered Manager – Support living is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for residents on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Gergana Atanasova at the Peterborough Office on 01733 606 240 or email her on Gergana.Atanasova@gap-healthcare.com for a confidential chat. Please note that the vacancy is located in Heckington, Lincolnshire.