|Salary:||£21 - £24|
Registered Mental Health Nurse
£21 - £24
gap healthcare is currently seeking experienced and passionate registered mental health nurses to join their team supporting adults with learning and/or physical disabilities in Norwich area.
Experience in working in nursing home, hospital environment with challenging behaviour and mental health conditions is desirable.
Updated PMVA/BREAKAWAY/MAPA trainig is requiered.
Duties will include administering medication, leading a team of HCAs, record keeping and various other duties.
Benefits of being a temporary Nurse with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
Competitive pay rates from £21 to £24 per hour
If you have previous experience working as a Nurse within similar environments and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!