|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||£21 - £23|
|Reference:||Attleborough Registered Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Carla Tomasio|
Registered Mental Health Nurse
gap healthcare is currently seeking experienced and passionate registered nurse to join their team supporting adults who have an acute mental health illness in Attleborough area.
Duties will include administering medication, leading a team of HCAs, record keeping and various other duties.
We have long days and nights shifts avalible.
Benefits of being a temporary Nurse with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
Candidates must have:
- Proof of right to work within the UK
- DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
- At least 6 months registered nurse experience within the UK
- Nursing degree qualification
- Pin registration
- PMVA/MAPA/BREAK training
If you have previous experience working as a Nurse within a similar environment, and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!