|Contact Name:||Joseph Haselgrove|
Registered Mental Health Nurse
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse based in the Old Trafford, Greater Manchester area to join our well-established clients passionate and caring team on day shifts.
The successful candidate will have an extensive amount of experience within the mental health nursing sector and hold a current NMC nursing pin as you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of clinical care is provided to the service users day in day out.
Our client, who is a national mental healthcare provider is looking for candidates that are passionate about the care service they provide – ensuring that the service users are always kept in the forefront of everything you do in your professional life!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company that will invest in your professional growth and development, supporting you to achieve your career aspirations!
- Salary – £41,990 Per Annum
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position
- Shifts – Monday to Friday (08:30am to 17:30pm – 42.5hrs P/w)
- Location – Old Trafford, Greater Manchester
- Planning, assessing, and evaluating the service users’ care plans and risk assessments at regular intervals to ensure that the best standard of care is provided and is proportional to the required levels.
- Attending and actively participating in multi-disciplinary team meetings with other members of the care delivery and care management teams.
- Play an active role in arranging and carrying out one to one session, with the service users.
- Attending clinical team meetings to decided and arrange proportional care for the service users.
- Remain updated on new clinical and nursing developments and being able to ensure smooth implementation of these changes.
- Administering medication, ensuring that only the correct dose is administered at set intervals.
- Ensuring that any changes to the service users’ conditions are noted down and recorded within their individual care plans and are reported to management when applicable.
- Assist with the development of new and junior members of the team through passing on your accrued knowledge and clinical insight.
- It is essential that you hold a current nursing registration with the NMC, preferably as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) however RGN’s with strong experience and knowledge of mental health will be considered on an individual basis.
- Experience within a clinical supervisory position would be beneficial to your application however is not required.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills will be vital to your success in this position as you will be responsible for planning your care delivery in accordance with internal and governing standards / policies.
- You will require strong communication skills both written and verbal – the position will require clinical notes, updating records, liaising with other healthcare professionals and the rest of the services care delivery and management teams.
- Either reside within or be able to travel to the Old Trafford, Greater Manchester area for the above shift times – a driver’s license is non-essential however the above shifts are set and as such cannot be altered.
- Experience working within a similar mental health home environment would be preferable and would benefit your application.
- A responsible and caring attitude with a passion for the care service you provide is essential.
- A competitive salary of £42,990 Per Annum.
- Long term employment with a well-established company that will support your professional growth.
- Free DBS check at time of appointment.
- Access to the employee assistance program.
- Continuous training provided to support your development, both internally and externally arranged.
- Excellent career progression opportunities are always available for those looking to climb the career ladder.
The position of Registered Mental Health Nurse is an extremely rewarding position where you will be able to benefit the lives of the service users every day you go to work! If you feel you are right for the position or would like any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Joseph Haselgrove from our Peterborough Office for a confidential chat.