|Salary:||£21 - £24|
|Contact Name:||Carla Tomasio|
gap healthcare is currently seeking experienced and passionate registered RMH/RMN nurses to join their team supporting adults with learning and/or physical disabilities in Attleborough area.
Experience in working in nursing home, hospital environment with challenging behaviour, head/brain injury, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke is desirable.
Duties will include administering medication, leading a team of HCAs, record keeping and various other duties.
£200 bonus offered to qualifying candidates who start work with us between now and end of March 2022!
Benefits of being a temporary Nurse with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
Competitive pay rates from £21 to £24 per hour
If you have previous experience working as a Nurse within similar environments and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Southend and ask for Carla Tomasio