|Salary:||£22 - £25|
£22 - £25ph
gap healthcare is currently seeking experienced and passionate registered RMH/RMN nurses to join their team supporting adults in a small care home (26 bedrooms) with learning and/or physical disabilities in Bungay area.
Experience in working in nursing home, hospital environment with challenging behaviour, head/brain injury, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke is desirable.
Duties will include administering medication, leading a team of HCAs, record keeping and various other duties.
£200 bonus for all new staff that join us now with last available start date being 25/03/2022***Terms and Conditions apply
Benefits of being a temporary Nurse with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
Candidates must have:
- Proof of right to work within the UK
- DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
- At least 1 year registered nurse experience within the UK
- Nursing degree qualification
- Pin registration
If you have previous experience working as a Nurse within a similar environment, and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!