The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Shifts are available in a range of services, that provide Mental Health, Elderly/Dementia and Learning Disabilities care.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Registered Nurses looking to pick up extra shifts to boost their income, gain experience in new settings and pick shifts that fit around their availability.
• Assessing plans, implementing and evaluating patient care, based on a nursing model of care.
• Development of Care Plans in collaboration with the patient, relatives and other staff members.
• Carrying out Nursing procedures and treatments, including the administration of medicines and controlled drugs according to Nursing Home Standards and Policy and the following of NMC guidelines.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with Community GP's, Community Nurses, Social Workers and area hospital staff.
• Providing leadership and general supervision of all activities of nursing staff relating to the nursing care of patients.
• Keep up to date with current research relating to gerontology and gerontological, nursing practice and in nursing practices relating to younger physically disabled people, sharing new knowledge and skills with colleagues.
• Assume responsibility of Senior Nurse-in-Charge on a temporary basis, as required.
• Keeping up to date with new Government legislation and Health Authority Regulations relating to the operation of Nursing Homes.
• Agreeing to take reasonable care of ones own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or do not do.
Attributes applying Candidates should have:
• Enhanced DBS
• Minimum 2 Years experience as a RGN/RMN/RNLD
• An up to date PIN in accordance to the NMC standards
• Proof of right to work in the U.K. where applicable
• A team-player attitude or strong work ethos
• Strong evidence of organisational skills
gap healthcare employees need to be professional, punctual and passionate about making a difference.
Pay: £18.00ph - £25.00ph LTD Companies welcome
Benefits: Excellent Pay Rates, FREE REFRESHER TRAINING, Flexi-Hours, Company Uniform, Out-of-Hours Management Support and Weekly Pay!
At gap healthcare we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call gap healthcare on 01603 917922 and ask for Rosie, or pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.