|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for a Rental Technician in Aldridge for our prestigious Client
Location: Aldridge, Walsall
About the role:
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Deliver/install and provide ‘in service instruction’ on all systems ensuring that equipment is fully functional and that users are aware of operating and emergency procedures.
• Collect used equipment from customers and ensure that this is processed in accordance with the company’s infection control procedures.
• Respond to breakdowns in the field and exchange faulty products, where required, and complete all necessary documentation.
• To report all service-related issues to the Area Administrator and Area Team Leader.
• Ensure that company installation/cancellation and missing/damaged items documentation is completed and returned to the regional operations center on a weekly basis or as instructed.
• Ensure that SAP compliance is at or more than KPI requirements.
• To ensure that the allocated vehicle is maintained and cleaned in line with the company’s relevant policies.
• Adherence to all Health and Safety Measures.
• Undertake any other reasonable requests as determined by Line Managers.
• Experience of multi-drop delivery and/or installations, highly desirable.
• Ability to prioritise work and amend route plans accordingly.
• Experience in medical devices/healthcare environment preferred.
• MUST be able to lift bulky bedframes and mattresses for prolonged periods.
• Due to the nature of work there is a requirement to undertake work outside of normal working hours.
• Enhanced DBS check needed.
Pay rates and shifts:
Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm, with 30 minutes unpaid break.
£18,500 per annum
Onsite Facilities and Benefits:
- Permanent position offered to the right candidate after contract ends (September).
To apply please call 01902 422 940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV!
gap personnel who is operating as an employment business