|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are looking for a Rental Technician in Aldridge!
Shifts: 8am-4pm (30 minute break deducted)
Salary: £18,500 per annum.
ENHANCED DBS CHECK NEEDED!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver/install and provide ‘in service instruction’ on all systems ensuring that equipment is fully functional and that users are aware of operating and emergency procedures.
- Collect used equipment from customers and ensure that this is processed in accordance with the company’s infection control procedures.
- Respond to breakdowns in the field and exchange faulty products, where required, and complete all necessary documentation.
- To report all service-related issues to the Area Administrator and Area Team Leader.
- Ensure that company installation/cancellation and missing/damaged items documentation is completed and returned to the regional operations center on a weekly basis or as instructed.
- Ensure that SAP compliance is at or more than KPI requirements.
- To ensure that the allocated vehicle is maintained and cleaned in line with the company’s relevant policies.
- Adherence to all Health and Safety Measures.
- Undertake any other reasonable requests as determined by Line Managers.
What you need:
- Experience of multi-drop delivery and/or installations, highly desirable.
- Ability to prioritise work and amend route plans accordingly.
- Experience in medical devices/healthcare environment preferred.
- MUST be able to lift bulky bedframes and mattresses for prolonged periods.
- Due to the nature of work there is a requirement to undertake work outside of normal working hours.
- MUST Enhanced DBS check needed.
To apply, please call 01902 422 940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV!