|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Connie Ball|
Are you an experienced Residential Property Lawyer? Are you looking for the next step in your Conveyancing career? If so then one of Wiltshire’s leading law firms have a fantastic opportunity for you.
They are looking to recruit an experienced, full time, residential property lawyer to join their busy and expanding conveyancing department. The person they are looking for will need to have 2+ years PQE, be proactive, a self-starter and enjoy managing their own caseload, whilst having a passion for providing excellent client service.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate practical expertise in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Experience of working with new build properties
- Knowledge of help to buy, buy to let, right to buy and houses in multiple occupation
- Experience of transfers of equity, remortgages, and equity release
- The ability to build rapport and liaise successfully with clients, agents and other third parties involved in the Conveyancing process
You’ll be working closely with clients, colleagues and enjoy a good level of autonomy, whilst being supported by a strong positive team, who all share a can-do attitude.
Salary: Negotiable and dependent on experience
Closing date is 27th November 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future